it seems that everyone else is doing it. it also seems like a good way to organize what’s monopolizing the grey matter.
fifty things on my mind
3. what makes people violent
4. linear regression
5. should i upgrade my bike?
6. getting in shape
8. video games
9. the frailty myth
10. do i want another degree
11. doing “good”
12. i hate indiana
13. finding a house and a new place to live when we’re done with school
14. cluster analysis
16. missing friends from home
17. the intersection of virtual bodies and identities
18. james dobson
20. recovering pentecostal christians
21. i would cut off a few fingers to go to a good party
22. why no clothing fits properly
23. women’s undergarments
25. public health
26. what kind of job do i want when i graduate
27. moving abroad
28. anti-feminist women
29. what if roe v. wade is overturned
30. learning postgresql
31. wishing i had more time
32. buying a sewing machine
33. becoming self sufficient
34. missing the city
35. becoming proficient with R
36. chi-square testing
37. helping professions
38. can i get accepted to a phd program?
39. the east coast
40. how do people have kids in graduate school
41. metadata schema
42. how do practicing medical professionals access information?
43. how do poor people access digital information?
44. how do we discover information resources?
45. the house needs cleaned
46. growing food in urban spaces
47. health insurance reform
48. how to get my brother to go to college
49. finding grant money
50. finding a conference appropriate to submit a presentation proposal