so i suck. i got home from vacation and had to work all day thursday and friday, went to jalehla’s on saturday, and have kind of been a lazy bum since. however in my own defense, i have a 14 hour day today, so i like to think that i’ve been resting up in anticipation.
vacation was incredible. i drove about 3,500 in 11 days. we camped in yellowstone national park, bridger-teton national forest, and the grand teton national park, and were able to see the remnants of Sturgis 2004 throughout the trip. we saw all kinds of animals – the best being pronghorn, pika, & bison. and in general just had a good time being outdoors. i think we came home refreshed.
i’m working on a blow-by-blow daily account of the trip – hopefully i’ll finish this weekend. i’m also thinking of turning it into a one-off zine entitled “westward, yo!”
this semester is crazy. i’m taking 3 classes, 1 independent study, working 38 hours per week, and teaching 2 sessions of L401, while serving as the chair of our campus ACM chapter, and volunteering at Middle Way House. i think i’m crazy. or will be by the end of the semester. :) but if i can make it through this, the rest of the degrees should be smooth sailing and well be done in december, 2005.
this week i need to:
– buy books
– update my class list on the blog here
– get the first ACM meeting fliers out
– do my indep study assignment for john
– meet with dan about my rollovers for the gender study sight and contact them about it
– get the officer photos on the ACM site
– submit the ACM annual report
– sleep! :)
– e-mail my friends. i miss all of you. bleh. :(