– The role of the public library in closing the digital divide: a study of internet access policies in the public library
– Consumer Health Information Seeking behavior in low income individuals
– the availability of reliable health information on the internet
– hospital networking and the digitalization of health records
– the effect of the digitalization of medical records on the health insurance industry
– community information resource centers: success or total failure?
– the education of those in the field of information technology – a lack of focus on ethics?
(once again, jackie and i are on the same wavelength)