*please excuse me as i blatantly ignore politics*
today i bring you more fun food blogs.
– vegan lunchbox: two words – vegan corndogs. i am addicted to this site. yes, i check everyday, and read the comments. shut up. true confession – i’m waiting for my laptop lunchbox to arrive in the mail.
– A Veggie Venture: clearly the focus here is on vegetables which, for me is awesome. the occasional bit of meat is tossed in, but none of the recipes that i’ve seen seem focused on it, which is nice switch-up even if you’re a meat eater. At present the front page includes a recipe for, no shit, beet ice cream.
– The Yummy Banana: super-theamed food blog. guess what the focus is? hmmmm?
– The Unemployed Cook: omniverious food blog with great descriptions, pictures, and recommended changes to the recipe. check out the fondue recipe. (speaking of fondue, by frind ben makes a killer fondue. ben – start blogging about food, will ya?)
– Super Eggplant: both knitting AND food. how can you possibly go wrong?
– The Daily Tiffin: mostly lunches blogged in the vegan lunchbox style. the voyer in me likes to look into the lunchboxes of strangers.
– Mahanandi: indian food. lots of recipes and gorgeous picures. super extra bonus points for homemade paneer recipes and a recipe for idli. mmmm….
– Fat Free Vegan: eating fat free may not have all of the health benefits once thought, however if you use these recipes it’s not like you’re going to miss the dairy. honest.
speaking of food, we’re in the early stages of planning a cupcake party – so start looking around for recipes. :)