round up by topic:
- Too Young for This: Facing Cancer Under 40– great article on issues facing cancer patients under 20.
- “Hot” patients setting off radiation alarms– patients undergoing radiation therapy sometimes set off dirty bomb or radiation detectors. what fun.
- Merck lobbies states over cancer vaccine– big pharma does something right. it has to happen every once in a while
- Wyeth loses Prempro trial, to pay $1.5 million– a Philadelphia court found drug maker Wyeth negligent in not providing adequate information regarding a potential connection between hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and breast cancer. shit.
- Conservation: Not Just for the Forest Anymore – skin and nipple sparing surgery for DCIS
- Top of the Heap– “2007 Global Breast Cancer Pathfinders Named – American Society Of Breast Disease”
I <3 Hillary – and so does Ohio
- ben points out this mix from Lovegrove, one of my favorite all time Baltimore DJs. It’s all kinds of warm and danceable. It makes you want a mojito even though it’s 36 degrees outside.
- the very first chuffed was a blast. the next is on february 24th